The Road Transport Act 1987 requires ALL motor vehicles to be insured before they can be used on public roads. But are ALL insurance and Takaful covers the same? No, not necessarily. Although Motor is a tariffed class, insurance and Takaful companies are allowed to impose different levels of loadings and deductibles. Furthermore, different companies offer different levels of service and adopt different technology and approaches to claims handling.
We at Takaful IKHLAS understand your needs. That is why in most cases, we do not impose loadings nor apply deductibles. That is why in the event of an accident, we assure you of a speedy approval on repair claims with our customer-friendly claims process. All pricing will be based on original parts. You can count on our 24-hour road assistance service for assistance in case of emergency. That is why we have built a reputation for fair and prompt claims settlement.
What IKHLAS Motor covers?
IKHLAS COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR
The coverage pays you in the event of loss or damage to your vehicle as well as third party legal liability. It covers the death or injury to a third party, as well as damage to a third party’s property as a result of an accident arising out of the use of your vehicle.
The following benefits will be made available with additional contribution:-
- Passenger Liability
- Liability to passengers
- Windscreen Breakage
- Strike, Riot and Civil Commotion
- Flood and Storm
- Radio Cassette System
Why IKHLAS Motor?
- BANTUAN IKHLAS 24 HOUR ROAD ASSISTANCE SERVICE
- For IKHLAS COMPREHENSIVE MOTOR, in the case of accidents this service will get your vehicle towed to our nearest panel workshop (free towing up to RM200.00).
- Immediate issuance of new and renewal of cover.
- AUTO POLICY REMINDER (via SMS)
- We ensure that all participants be reminded on their next motor policy renewal date.
- FAST CLAIMS APPROVAL
- Fast approval of repairs and approval based on original parts pricing.
You can download the form to enroll Motor All Classes Proposal Form